Saturday, 14 September 2024

The 2024 Holiday in Charente-Maritime, France 16

 
We came back to Rochefort town
to finish our unfinished agendas--
some Geocaching for my husband,
and a cafe visit for me.

色々やり残したことをやり遂げるため、
再びロシュフォールにやってきた。
夫はジオキャッシング、
私はお気に入りのカフェに行くことだ。


Église Saint-Louis de Rochefort
サンルイ教会

From the film
The Young Girls of Rochefort

映画『ロシュフォールの恋人たち』
の登場人物

Pierre Loti
ピエール・ロティ

We encountered a Japanese spitz!
It was a Dutch Japanese spitz.
Sadly I forgot to ask for a name.

日本スピッツに遭遇!
飼い主さんはオランダ人であった。
残念なことに
名前を聞き忘れてしまった。
Cute!
可愛い💕

There was a posh wedding
at the city hall with
a lot of classic cars.

クラシックカーを使用した
オシャレな結婚式が
市庁舎で行われていた。


And I finally made it to this cafe!
We were there 2 years ago,
and I loved it so much so that
I had to come back.

やっとこのカフェに戻ってきた!
2年前にも来たのだが、
とても気に入ったので
絶対にもう1度来たかったのだ。

To my surprise,
that was exactly 2 years ago.
We didn't know this
until I checked the photo.

すごい偶然だが
ちょうど2年前だった。
スマホの写真をチェックするまで
そのことに気付かなかった。




And I achieved 2 more goals today.
One is to eat a nice mille-feuille.
I spotted a lovely looking a mille-feuille
and it was absolutely delicious.

今日は私の野望をその後2つ
叶えることができた。
そのうちの1つは
美味しいミルフィーユを食べること。
こちらの店で見つけたミルフィーユ。
とても美味しくて大満足!

Another one is,
to buy a tacky souvenir from
Charente-Maritime.
I found this in Hyper U.

もう1つは、
シャラント=マリティーム県の
ダサいお土産用の
まな板を買うこと。
Hyper Uで見つけた。

I saw this in the house we are staying,
and somehow I liked it😅

滞在している家にあるのだが、
なぜだか気に入ってしまったのだ😅

I also bought a tacky oven glove.
また、ダサいお土産用の
鍋つかみも購入。

And the weather was very nice.
また、いいお天気でありがたかった。

We had lunch at the same place
but it was a very different experience.

昼食には先週と
同じ場所で食べたのだが、
晴れてて本当に気持ちよかった。


No comments:

Post a Comment

The 2026 Holiday in Spain & Portugal 19

  We had to go to the port in Bilbao quite early in the morning. We just had breakfast and left. The hotel kindly let us eat breakfast with ...