Tuesday, 10 September 2024

The 2024 Holiday in Charente-Maritime, France 11


On this day, we drove to 
Le Port-des-Barques
a nice relaxing beach
we had discovered 2 years ago.

この日は、2年前に発見した
ル・ポール・デ・バルクの
浜辺でゆっくりと過ごした。

Though it was a lot colder and greyer
than 2 years ago,
we had a good time with Benji.

2年前とは異なり、
寒いし曇っていたが、
ベンジーとリラックスする
ひとときを楽しんだ。


To: Me playing Molkky 2 years ago.
Bottom: My husband playing Molkky this year.

上・2年前にモルックをやる私。
下・今年モルックをやる夫。

Then we drove to a harbour nearby,
where we had a coffee break

その後、近くの港へ行き、
コーヒーブレーク。
2年前にも同じ場所に来た。


On our way home,
we discovered a lovely bakery.
I really really loved the cake I chose.
(What a pity I didn't take a
photograph of the cake!)

帰宅途中に寄ったベーカリーで
買ったケーキが本当に美味しかった。
写真を撮らなかったのは
失敗だった!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

The 2026 Holiday in Spain & Portugal 19

  We had to go to the port in Bilbao quite early in the morning. We just had breakfast and left. The hotel kindly let us eat breakfast with ...