Sunday, 31 August 2025

The 2025 Holiday in Isigny-sur-Mer, France 3

 
In the morning, we decided to cycle to 
the centre of Isigny-sur-Mer.

午前中はイシニー=シュル=メールの
街中に自転車で行くことにした。

Of course Benji is coming with us.
もちろんベンジーも一緒に来る。

We cycled along the river Aure.
Aure川に沿って自転車で走った。

After lunch, we drove to a beach
in Grandcamp-Maisy.
We let Benji free in the
dog allowed area.

昼食後、グランカン・メジーの
ビーチまで車で出かけた。
犬も入れる浜辺で
ベンジーを走らせた。

He's not running😅
走ってはいない😅

My husband & Benji had a bit of swim
while I was sitting on the beach.
As I still haven't fully recovered from Covid,
I got a bit unwell, so we went home after that.

夫とベンジーは海で少し泳いだ。
私は浜辺に座ってそれを眺めていた。
しばらくそんな感じで過ごしていたのだが、
まだコロナから完治していない私は
だんだん疲れてきたので帰宅した。


On our way home, we went to a supermarket
and bought some food.
Ready-made pizza!!
Last night's dinner was pasta!!
We've been only eating
(not very nice) Italian food
since we arrived in France 😢

帰宅途中でスーパーに寄り、
夕飯用の食材を購入した。
出来合いのピザ!
昨晩の夕食は
簡単にできるパスタだった。
フランスに着いてから
(いまいち美味しくない)
簡単なイタリア料理ばかり食べている。



I want to eat nice French food....
早く美味しいフランス料理が食べたい...。

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 2026 Holiday in Spain & Portugal 19

  We had to go to the port in Bilbao quite early in the morning. We just had breakfast and left. The hotel kindly let us eat breakfast with ...