Today's big agendas are cycling and petroglyphs.
Our plan is cycling in the relatively local area
and see the petroglyphs.
We brought our bicycles and
a buddy rider (bicycle seat for a dog)
all the way from Ireland.
今日の予定は、宿の近くを自転車で回り、
ペトログリフを見ることであった。
自転車2台と犬用のシートを
アイルランドから持ってきた。
The cycling was a bit hard
as there were a lot of steep slopes
and it started to rain a bit.
急な坂道を登るルートが多くて
少々大変だったのと
少し雨が降ってきたりしたが
楽しかった。
Petroglyph
ペトログリフ
A pretty church I saw可愛い教会があった
Came home, had lunch.
My husband and Benji had a nap.
But I went cycling to the local bakery.
It closes at 3pm and I wanted to buy
nice croissants for breakfast.
サイクリング後帰宅し、昼食を取った。
その後夫とベンジーは昼寝をしたが
私は宿から一番近いベーカリーまで
自転車で出掛けてみた。
周辺のベーカリーは午後3時に閉店するのだが、
その前に朝食用のクロワッサンを買いたかったのだ。
It was in an easy cycling distance,
and the lady at the bakery was friendly,
but they didn't have any croissants.
I bought a massive fruit tart for my husband,
and a massive chocolate coated palmier
only for €4!!
(I forgot to take photos.)
自転車で5分くらいの距離だったし、
ベーカリーの店員さんは親切だったが、
クロワッサン等のパンは売っていなかった。
バゲットは売っていたが、
ケーキ屋さんに近い感じだった。
夫のために大きなフルーツタルトと
私のために大きなチョコレートパルミエを
なんとたった4ユーロで購入。
Before dinner, my husband wanted to
find the 8th type of cache called
"Letterbox Cache".
After about 3 km walking
he found it (or I found it)
and completed the challenge.
夕食前に夫が8種類目のキャッシュを探したいと
言い出したので出かけることにした。
「Letterbox Cache」という種類だ。
3kmほど歩いた後何とか(私が)発見。
これでスペインは完了した。






No comments:
Post a Comment