After breakfast, my husband & Benji
went out for Geocaching,
but I stayed at the accommodation.
午前中、夫とベンジーは
ジオキャッシングに出かけたが
私は宿でゆっくりした。
On our first day in Porrtugal,
we saw a sign “Francesinha” in our local cafe,
and we were very curious about it.
As we are “kind of” vegetarians,
we looked for vegetarian Francesinha,
and we found one cafe
which serves a vegetarian version.
昨日の初日に近所のカフェの看板で
「フランセジーニャ」というメニューを
発見し、少し興味を持っていた。
我々は「なんちゃってベジタリアン」なので
ベジタリアンバージョンを探したら
それほど遠くないところにある
カフェがメニューとして出していることを
突き止めた。
As the weather was nice, we decided to cycle over there.
Cycling along the coast was very enjoyable.
お天気もいいし自転車で
その店まで行くことにした。
海岸沿いに自転車を走るのは楽しかった。
As the sauce contains beer, I didn't order it.
Instead, I had "Tacos with shrimps"
ソースにビールが使われているので
私は注文しなかった。
代わりに「エビ入りタコス」を頂いた。
The food was delicious, and the staff were very friendly.
It was a success!
食べ物は美味しいし
スタッフはフレンドリーだし
大成功!
This day was 15 August.
It's a day for
in Esposende.
この日8月15日は
エシュポゼンデでは
聖母マリアを表す像を担いで町を練り歩き
祈りやミサ、地域の祭りとともに祝う
伝統行事が行われる。
There were some stalls
and the stand with the statue of Mary
reminded me of fastivals in Japan.
屋台は出ているし
人々が担ぐ聖母マリア像は
神輿に似ているし
なんか日本のお祭りに
似ているような気がした。
Statue of a local hero:
It's made from motorbike parts only.
地元の英雄の銅像:
バイクの部品のみで作られている。
We tried a pastel de nata.
It was really delicious.
本場のパステル・デ・ナタ
を食べてみた。
ものすごく美味しかった。
No comments:
Post a Comment